- Helps seal in moisture and protect the hair
- Gives beard a healthy gloss while making it easier to trim and shape
- Softens coarse and rogue hairs
- Promotes itch-free beard growth
- Conditions and helps new growth
- Eliminates beardruff
How to Use: Use the back of your thumbnail to scrape out a pea to dime sized amount of balm and rub between palms to emulsify. Run your fingers through your beard, making sure to rub balm into the skin where your beard grows to nourish hair at the roots, then spread the balm through beard from root to tip. Don’t forget your mustache and the hair around your mouth.