Apothecary 87 have worked closely with beard model Josh Mario John on this signature product. Josh Mario John is a Canadian model. With this in mind, Josh wanted the scent to show homage to his roots – Canada! There’s no better fragrance to represent Canada than maple; combine that with a scent that reminds you of those long nights around the camp fire and that’s the Muskoka scent!
Apothecary 87 Muskoka Beard Balm
or 4 payments of $7.50 with Afterpay More Info
Conditions and softens beard hair and also hydrates and moisturises the skin.
Along with balm having superior benefits for hair and skin, it also provides a light natural hold ensuring those stray beard hairs stay in place.
Scent, maple syrup and camp fire.
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our GCU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews.
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years.
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one.
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 4 customer(s) reviews
- 1 0
- 2 1
- 3 0
- 4 0
- 5 3
Simon L. published 26/07/2018 following an order made on 19/07/2018
Great smell...love the range
Ebeny K. published 06/04/2018 following an order made on 30/03/2018
Ben C. published 30/01/2018 following an order made on 04/01/2018
This product is not to my taste. The quality is good but the scent and texture didn't meet my expectations. However it won't deter me from continuing to shop at the bearded stag.
. Jared published 09/05/2017
One of the best I have tried, easy to spread through your man beard and smells amazing. You won't be disappointed.
|Dimensions||4 x 4 x 16.5 cm|